OST with architects; compiling os stories

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun Jul 9 21:26:33 PDT 2006

Hello, dear Zelle -

You wrote:

< what do you have in mind for compiling OS stories? At one point I was
putting together a document for "those new to OST" looking at common
questions and the many great answers given on the list (everything from
non-convergence to voting to holding space). I get the sense that the
stories are just that, stories and that the document I have (very
unformatted, very proto-user-friendly) is something different.>

I am collecting stories (or some would call them case studies) to put into a
database so people can look things up by task or industry to see 'yes, OST
works for that / those people, too'.  For these times when we are talking to
potential clients and they want examples of people like themselves or
situations like theirs.

If I cannot get that together technically for some reason, I will post a
separate paper for each task or industry.

You can see by my recent posts I also have papers at my website on
convergence conversations and convergence approaches, including re-opening
the space.  But / and I am sure that whatever you put together will be of
great use to everyone, and your synthesizing information for those new to
OST will be fabulous.  Thank you for your contributions - it all enriches
our collective knowledge.

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator