Multi Voter Software

Craig Gilliam wcraiggilliam at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 2 09:39:09 PDT 2006

I aplogize if these are basic questions that all of you have alread
explored, but as a novice, I wonder--

Harrison writes:  "Of course there are also other alternatives when it comes
to action planning etc."

I would like to hear more about the alternative action planning steps that
you or others have used effectively because I find the action steps are
where the road and the tire meet.  Without taking the conversations to the
place of action steps, which in my opinion is key to the transformation, the
process' ability to effect the possibility for major change seems limited.

In addition, what does it look like for a large organization to live out of
open space as a method, structure, or life-style?

Thanks,
Craig