promoting ost for conflict resoultion-transformation

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Sun Jul 2 01:26:16 PDT 2006

Dear OSListers,

After i wrote an answer to Sirin..i am thinking....actually i am always thinking about that.....

Can't we promote the use of OST in all the world by joining our efforts?

What if we start an advertisement campaign in media, in all over the world saying that :

"let's organize ost meetings before mediation, conferences, making contracts and agreements...let's set up ost meeting areas before
fields of war...courts of law.....etc etc"

along with movies, pictures, declarations etc.....

somethings like that.....

maybe we can discuss this in OsonOS Moscow

Funda