concept networks & systems thinking/dynamic modeling

Patricia Haines levelgreen at kaxy.com
Sat Jan 28 05:22:18 PST 2006

Just to clarify, Senge himself uses system dynamics - and he's a keynoter at the June Creative
Learning Exchange Conference - but I was referring more to his organization in my initial email, the
Society for Organizational Learning.

I'm very much enjoying the rif on SD that's followed my email - anyone interested in assisting with
an Open Space at the June Conference, for generating ways to integrate it further with education at
all levels? One of the SD community's goals is to get more systematic about spreading the word.

I can't guarantee that we'd get a spot on the conference program - it's chock full already - but
there still time to get a proposal in. ??? ----- Original Message -----