as an open spacer, do you talk about concept networks?

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 06:14:13 PST 2006

First, concept network is an emerging term. If you already use different
language for the idea, why not tell me at wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Me no wheel reinventor! That said here are 2 examples of concept networks
currently going the rounds. Do you have one to add or want to join in either
round?

 CONCEPT NETWORKS what might these be?

1
For example, there are about 10 well endowed (mulitibillion dollar) hi-tech
philanthropists' foundations. Does even one of them enable a concept virtual
community where a thousand or so people could debate ideas and if one best
contender got produced a year, the foundation would find some small way of
testing it out.

2
we know of many cultural creatives (young at heart in any city we visit who
want to change the world's humanity on at least one issue that seems to make
common sense as well as provide a bridge to multicultural harmony and ending
terror); however if you ask yourself the question, what list of 20 attributes
help measure whether a city supports or pollutes the atempts of young
creatives to activate such good work for humanity:
where is the listing being commonly debated? if you do have a listing, do you
know of one city anywhere whose system supports more of the attributes than it
destroys. We don't but our correspondents are looking through 100 cities,-why
not join in such a colaboration survey or suggest some young people do?

cheers chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
http://exponentials.blogspot.com
http://project30000.blogspot.com/2000_01_01_project30000_archive.html