OS logo?

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 16:46:27 PST 2006

In a message dated 1/27/06 7:01:03 AM, lisaheft at openingspace.net writes:

> So rather than designing a logo for a process, a method, why not make some
> great logo describing the energy of your event?

I've had clients produce beautiful logos and other graphics to use on
invitations and reports.   The beauty of the designs was matched by the glowing smile
on the face of the people who were inspired by the idea of OST to turn it a
special visual for their event.   It's a great way to have people involved in
the process before the meeting begins.

Joelle