Keepin' Busy

Eric Lilius elilius at halhinet.on.ca
Tue Jan 24 06:20:52 PST 2006

Hi Glory,
Could you write more about this leadership school for the non profit sector?
Eric

--
Keep the Frost Centre Open
http://savethefrostcentre.ca

`·.¸ ><((((º> .·´¯`·.¸.·<º))))><¸.·´¯·.¸
`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>
<º))))><·.¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
·..·´¯`·. <º))))><.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·<º))))><

Eric Lilius
Box 27
(1563 Eagle Lake Road)
Eagle Lake, ON  K0M 1M0
CANADA W78.34.12/N45.07.09
705-754-9859
705-754-9860 (fax)

"Ring the bell that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering. There
 is a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in."
 					Leonard Cohen