open space poetry

Catherine Carmody carmodyc at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 21 15:29:53 PST 2006

Hi Tree:

Was the 'dazzling' event the big one  - the invitation only one?
Wasn't that soon?  I really liked the poem..........is Nancy White from
Canada - if she is, then she's the Nancy White living in Toronto, but
originally from Charlottetown, PEI - who I went to high school with.

When is your surgery?  Soon I expect.  You sound as if you are full of
energy......and that is a good thing.

I'm in the throes of a lot of work.  Just in the middle of a 2 day
workshop called "Out of Hiding".  Plus, just got 2 large contracts with
the federal government, involving work with 2 groups of 12 that will
extend over 120 days for each group............and will include
'in-room' work, 1-1 coaching, a listserve and lots of reading and
listening to CD's.  One group is all women, one is a diversity council
group of both men and women.  A lot of work, and I feel somewhat
overwhelmed - but it is what my intention was all about!

And, I must breathe and allow my body to give me direction on how to
handle this one!

Would love to hear from you - particularly were you are in terms of
getting in touch with your daughter.

Love
Cathy