goal or tool

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Jan 20 07:14:58 PST 2006

Art -- you have it right. If I am working with a group (like ODN) I might
tend to go on a bit with some brief stuff on history etc -- but with a real
live client in a working situation, I am all business and business as soon
as possible. As far as I am concerned the real point is to get the folks to
work, and there is really no reason for them to know a thing about Open
Space. Of course, if they want to talk about it afterwards, I am quite happy
to do that. So ordinarily my "solo face time" is 15 min. or less. Might go
to 20 min if there is a need for translation -- but even that is kept to a
minimum. After 20 years I can say that the less I say, the better it goes.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the