goal or tool

Alan Klein alan at klein.net
Thu Jan 19 13:53:51 PST 2006

Harrison,

My experience of you opening space is that you do give a bit of history and
tell a few success stories about OS as you begin. I have found them settling
and useful as people contemplate entering into what is for many unfamiliar
territory.

Is it possible that I have only seen you opening space in the context of an
ODN or similar event and that you have added such touches as these only
because you were in partial teaching mode about OS in such events? Do you
not tell those stories when you are opening space for a client system?

~Alan Klein