Keepin' Busy

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Mon Jan 16 12:54:28 PST 2006

I loved that book too
was really helpful /supportive prior to running my artists worldwork
group and the devoted and disgruntled gig,

I thought of it when the day after our open space event there was a
picture of an enormous blue Butterfly on the front page of the
independent newspaper!
(some people have sent me emails which i will reply to in time have
been inundated with responses post our event.

Phelimx