Keepin' Busy

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Mon Jan 16 12:33:58 PST 2006

Hi Kathleen,

I loved the book Synchronicity and am also a fan of ICA.  If I had a nickel
for all the sticky walls I've sold to clients :-)...

For me, on both a personal and a professional level, the essence of Open
Space work is captured by a David Bohm quote, also found in Synchronicity -
"The ability to perceive or think differently is more important that the
knowledge gained."

Thanks for writing.  Looking forward to more...

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
KAIROS Alliance Inc.
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue