OS logo?

Kathleen Osta kathleen at vitalclarity.com
Thu Jan 26 17:33:04 PST 2006

Hi there - I have a client that I'm doing a 1/2-day OS session with in
June in Bismark, ND for about 300 people. In preparing their
invitation, they asked if OS has a logo. I've poked around on some of
the OS websites and didn't see anything like a logo. I can't imagine
that it matters much but told them that I'd ask. I kind of like that I
can't find one.

By the way, as a newcomer to OS I've been repeatedly delighted with
everything I've read. I continue to get more hooked with every syllable
I read and every session I facilitate.

Thanks, Harrison, for your level of commitment to sharing the gifts of
OS so freely.

Kathleen

Kathleen S. Osta
Vital Clarity