PoP In NYC '07

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Sun Jan 22 07:41:06 PST 2006

On 1/22/06 2:00 AM, "OSLIST automatic digest system"
<LISTSERV at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU> wrote:

> Ralph, would you say more about the Practice of Peace event in NYC? Is
> it open to anyone interested, or targeted? Cost? etc. I might like to
> come next year, if that's an option.
>
> Diane Brandon

Yes, Diane, you're welcome to come.  Anyone is.  The specific cost, while
quite reasonable, has not been established for next year.  For details, stay
in touch with Karen Davis (kdavis at concentric.net) in New York City.  The
dates will most likely be the Sunday through Wednesday surrounding Martin
Luther King's Birthday.  I will also make sure you're on my mailing list for
the event.  It would be fun to be there with you.

Ralph