International Open Space Facilitators Training in Dorney Lake near London, Oct. 06

Change Management Toolbook holger at change-management-toolbook.com
Sun Jan 22 01:49:16 PST 2006

Dear list,

Amy Barnes, Jeanette Fregeres, Caroline Beyne and Change Facilitation s.r.o.
are proud to announce an international Open Space Facilitators Training
Course from October 18-21, 2006 in Dorney Lake, near London, UK. This is the
place where the Olympic rowing tournament will take place. Have a look at
the venue at
http://www.dorneylake.com/

Based on the success of our training course in Bratislava in 2005, we
decided to repeat the program in North Western Europe.

Trainers will be Valerie Morris (South Africa) and Holger Nauheimer
(Germany).

Read more about the program at
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/about/training_ostf.html

or download our training flyer from
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/media/course_flyer_2006.pdf
<http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/media/course_flyer_2006.pdf>

Please distribute this flyer to all your colleagues and customers, and bring
them along. We will offer 25% discount for consultants / trainers /
facilitators who bring at least one of their customers along.

Looking forward to meeting you all in October.

Best regards,
Holger Nauheimer