Was unsatisfying experiences - now about selling OS

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Jan 31 02:57:50 PST 2006

From: Esther Ewing [mailto:ewingchange at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 5:51 PM
To: Harrison Owen
Subject: Was unsatisfying experiences - now about selling OS

To add to the conversation about discussions with clients:

I have found more and more that in all "selling" discussions with potential
clients, I am using the 'It may be that I am not the right person for you. I
have some ideas of what might work for you. Let's talk and see what
possibilities develop' approach.  And then I let the client explore and in
some cases, if we are right for each other, the client is persuading me. I
am working at never being the needy one in those conversations. I find that
it is a more mutually respectful conversation and more likely to be
successful.

Regards,
Esther
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

Esther Ewing
The Change Alliance
330 East 38th St. Suite 53K
New York, NY 10016, USA