Experience with diverse cultures participating in OST?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Jan 29 05:37:41 PST 2006

From: ORT MARIA [mailto:ptnrsmrt at mindspring.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 6:53 PM
To: hhowen at verizon.net
Subject: Re: Experience with diverse cultures participating in OST?

. . . Make sure the space is open and folks will take care of themselves.

Thank you Harrison. I'm an old hand at facilitation but relatively new to
OST. My intuition told me that would be the case but it's reassuring to hear

it from you.
By the way, I was new to the listserv last month when you talked about OST
emerging over a martini. Made me laugh. My former business partner and I
wrote our first "business plan" on a cocktail napkin while drinking
martinis. We made a great go of it for 10 years before I was called to this
profession. More important, we're still the best of friends.
Maria