Healthy Communities (was Keepin' Busy)

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Jan 25 07:51:20 PST 2006

Gloria for sure -- don't hide your light under a basket, or off line either.
I am sure there are lots of other folks who would like to know. If the
material is humongous, a URL will do.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html