Phone call?

Holon Consulting holon at consultant.com
Fri Feb 24 12:03:06 PST 2006

Dear Christine,

Thank you for considering me and keeping me updated.  I look forward to read
your stream of consciousness notes from the teleconference; and hopefully
join the next meeting.

I believe the OS event was associated with TOP and/or the Facilitators
Group- my memory is not cooperating; but I estimate it was about 12 years
ago.  I do remember that I appreciated your approach and enjoyed the time
spent.

 I just returned to my home office after a week in Phoenix; and arriving
this morning at 4:30 a.m.- at the new, consolidated rental car facility in
Phoenix.  Even though I moved to northern CA 5 1/2 years ago, I continue to
work closely with some groups and projects associated with my long term
client- AZ Department of Transportation.  I travel to AZ at least once every
month or two.

Is a majority of your clients in AZ?

Warmly,
Joy Keller-Weidman