SV: USB-sticks and computer station during OST + some more..

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Feb 13 14:54:47 PST 2006

Hi again
I always have this task in my contract, as the responsibility of my sponsor,
but many times I have people who want to learn more about Open Space who
join in for free. Just having expenses covered from the sponsor - which is
happy for this assistance. Of course I take part in the work too but make
SURE not to get stuck before any of the gatherings in the collective circle.
Regards
Thomas