List settings

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Sat Feb 11 23:59:26 PST 2006

the header option doesn't set how your messages go out, diane.  it
sets how all messages will be tagged when they are sent to your
particular subscription address.  everyone can choose between a couple
of different header options for themselves, as well as some other
options, like no-message option for vacations, daily digest, etc. at
the address listed at the bottom of every message.  that address is
also where anyone can go to turn off their subscription altogether.

michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates