OS LIST

Erich Kolenaty e.kolenaty at aon.at
Fri Feb 10 06:16:46 PST 2006

Diane,

I am just an ordinary spacenic like you. One day I had mysterious troubles
with the list indications and Michael Herrman (who is the magician here)
told me and some others how to re-install by myself. To be true, I find it
very difficulty to get around with it.

I believe that you want to change the "mail header style" to "Listservstyle,
with list name in header". If you are once in, click this box, save the
settings and off you go.

Good luck. If it don't work out, see Michael.

Erich