SV: OS LIST

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Feb 10 14:40:43 PST 2006

I just want to agree with Jim. I?m a pretty busy emailer and don?t manage to
follow OS-list all the time. To me it is very good not to get my inbox
crammed with emails from different listserves I am part of. So I add my
recommendations for those who think this sounds like something suitable for
them
Kind regards
Thomas Herrmann