OS LIST

Jim jim9654 at altelco.net
Fri Feb 10 02:19:30 PST 2006

Hi, Julie,
If you use MS Outlook, you can first create a new folder (I call mine OST)
and then go to the "Tools" Menu and select "Rules Wizard". Then click on the
"new" button and follow the directions. Outlook then sorts into this folder
automatically whenever a posting comes from the list. Good luck, and welcome
to the community. Great people here!
Jim