looking for OS event/people to connect with in Seattle area

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Tue Feb 7 00:36:24 PST 2006

hi zelle,

i'm convening a gathering of seattle os friends on bainbridge island
on thursday of this week.  drew is very welcome.  it would be a great
way to meet 'seattle's best' - and i'm not talking about the coffee!
we'll be meeting all day, or until it's over.  have him email me
directly if he can attend and i'll get him the directions.

michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates