looking for OS event/people to connect with in Seattle area

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Mon Feb 6 23:20:33 PST 2006

Hello,

My wife Maureen McCarthy's brother Drew Keegan is interested in finding
out more about being an Open Space practitioner. He is a wonderful
person, has been reading about and hearing about Open Space for the last
few years and wants to know more. Drew lives in Seattle, Washington.

Maureen and I have noticed and recommended the upcoming "training" on
Bowen Island in April with Michael and Chris and we've also directed
Drew towards the OSLIST.

Are there any other opportunities or other OS practitioners in the
Seattle area that we could connect with Drew? He'd love to observe/be a
part of an Open Space event or just talk with more people who are
involved with Open Space.

Any connections would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

with grace and love,

Zelle

************
Zelle Nelson
Engaging the Soul at Work/Know Place Like Home/State of Grace Document

www.stateofgracedocument.com

zelle at maureenandzelle.com

office - 001.828.693.0802
mobile - 001.847.951.7030