An Invitation for any integral practitioners amongst us... Integral Economics blog and book...

Karen Sella karen at luminacoaching.com
Sun Feb 26 08:27:47 PST 2006

Hi Chris,

Have you been to Catallaxis, the Integral Economics Blog
(http://www.catallaxis.com/)?  My partner, Daniel O'Connor is the
editor/publisher and is writing a book, Market Learning: Toward a More
Integral Economics (sure to offend both Left and Right in equal measure,
but doesn't evaporate into meaningless compromise)-the intro is entitled
"A Crisis of Vision" and currently published on the blog
http://www.catallaxis.com/2005/02/a_crisis_of_vis_1.html, along with
other book excerpts, and of course, blog posts related to integral
economics.

I thought that it might be of interest to you...

Best,
Karen

Karen Sella
Managing Partner