SciHi invites an open space cluster of 21 to join up

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 07:21:55 PST 2006

Here's a bit of the spiralling future history of sci-hi's trajectory

sci-hi is a tributary of web2.1, which is a tributary of death of distance
futures writers, is a tributary of The Economist's preneurial school that
healthy societies compound strong economies, never the other way round...
more at http://deathofdistance.blogspot.com and
http://clubofbethesda.blogspot.com since that the catchphrase of this
week's state of the union according to the 21 merry businessmen and good women
at   http://darwin.nap.edu/execsumm_pdf/11463.pdf - if you lookm at President
Bush's cluster you will see that all those leading business executives are men
(do correct me if I err, the few women named have not helg global CEO or
presidential power -margin note: interesting how clusters of 21 are formed)

sci-hi maps clusters of 21 people who are making noisy or practical waves for
the revolution of every child needs access to learn as much science as they
can be inspired to openly space, or however you (if you are American) word the
Presinet's mission with science shooling to be more exciting publically than
the space reace of the 60s; our transparency rule is form a cluster of 21 who
love the mission the same way, and start networking out experients; later we
can see how to connect all the cliusters harmoniously

Sci-Hi (in this case the capitals may be a core catalyst) is designed as a
open source brand concerned with this invitation: that 9 to 13 year olds are
inspired to lead science curricula back into every community in a way that,
with a particular emphasis on girls leading the way if the boys are lagging in
humanity of visioning

I declare a vested interest. My daughter turns nine on Valentine's day. Her
catholic school is a good space for confidnece in practising community but
does not have a science lab. It seems time that there is an insurgence in
Washington RC until the Archdiocese invents whatever is the minimum lab a
virtual connecting age can share so that 9 to 13 year old gorls have as much
opportunity to open space science around the world as anyone else. I am quite
excited that list will have another 20 people who can find a parallel mission
to connect us in SciHi. I don't partyicularly want to elad this but I suggest
people who may be interested in piloting SciHi email me at
wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk and once a first
list of 21 people are signed it I will mail it vack to this listerve and we
can take constitutional matters of revolution from there.

There is also the opportunity to co-edit http://scihi.blogspot.com if anyone
feels that's a way they want to connect

cheers
chris macrae