USB-sticks and computer station during OST + some more..

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Feb 13 20:26:17 PST 2006

Hi, Zelle -

Zelle wrote about finding someone to be the Newsroom Coordinator, having
one's partner do it, or other variations:

Whatever the situation we feel it is important that there is always someone
to "hold space" during the event. There is something that happens when there
is someone simply holding space vs. being lost in the details. That is not
to say that some people are able to do both, or find that the details
provide them with the presence to hold space. In any case, we are always
mindful that holding the space is the most important part of facilitating
OS.

That's the one thing I was going to add - we are of like mind, Zelle!

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

O p e n i n g  S p a c e