Report available - Girl Scout Open Space for over 1,600 & Strategy Cafes for thousands more

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun Feb 5 17:01:10 PST 2006

Claudia and Christine -

I am enjoying your description of all this and grateful for your
inspiration and creativity.  I am working with some colleagues to
recommend many ways of including dialogue in the next International AIDS
Conference - and your descriptions further help me in naming the
opportunities and possibilities.  Thank you thank you both,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e