Building Lynchburg's Living Economy

john engle englejohn at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:31:54 PST 2006

Greetings.

I want to share something I'm excited about and invite anyone interested to
join us.

Some of you are familiar with BALLE (Business Alliance for Local Living
Economies, you can learn more at http://livingeconomies.org ). Our own Ralph
Copleman was involved in getting it started.

That work is rippling nicely. Colleagues and I applying their values and
ideas to frame community conversation. Learn about a community wide open
space we're organizing at http://lynchburglivingeconomy.com

Thanks Ralph! (and any others among you involved).

John

http://circlesofchange.com participatory learning & leadership in Haiti
http://johnengle.net Open Space facilitation

email: john at johnengle.net