OST learning workshop December 17-19, 2006. Reflections (long) [x-posted from Genuine Contact list]...with additions

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Tue Dec 19 14:36:29 PST 2006

Dear Raffi,
have a great time in San Diego...hope you run into some osnicks there!
Would like to invite Gabdulla Hamitov to include his os-events in our
newly set "open space worldscape", a fancy data base that now has
details on 300+ events (most in Germany and Europe but steadily spreading)
Have a look
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/

and enter your stuff as well
and all you others out there always having been on the lookout for a
worldwide data base
Greetings from Berlin
mmp