Moving to action

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Tue Dec 19 00:15:18 PST 2006

I'm here!  Just absolutely buried in work and an email backlog that
stretches over several screen feet.

You have me right Harrison.  It's a simple piece for me really.  And the
truth is that if we have cracked open a good theme and a great set of
questions, the energy flows.

In fact, I usually talk about Open Space almost exclusively as "the fastest
way I know of getting a group to work."  For me OST actually busts apart
that false dichotomy between talk and action.  Working in OST is more like
playing soccer - it is action conversation, talk that at every moment
produces little current of action and flow and relationship to support the
ongoing emergence.

Cheers,

Chris

--