which to give up - morning or evening news?

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Mon Dec 18 20:05:33 PST 2006

Yes, I can do this, Doug.  What I lose doing this is the people that aren't
in open space sessions when we start evening news.  Some people may be
taking part in paper presentations or other exciting events that the
conference provides.  Of course your plan is better than nothing. :-)   So
we'll see what they give me.  The good news is that the conference is not
planning on having evening events, so it seems possible to simply do evening
news immediately following the end of sessions.  We'll see.

jabber: tedernst at gmail.com