OSonOS 2007

yana at demenko.info yana at demenko.info
Mon Dec 18 11:02:58 PST 2006

Thank you Michael!

Gerard, OSonOS 2007 will take place in Kiev, Ukraine from May 24 to
May 26.

All of you will get clear information and invitations until the end
of this year.

All the best
Yana

Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:20:18 -0500
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: douglas germann <76066.515 at compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: which to give up - morning or evening news?

Ted--

How about being a brazen subversive and do them both?

For instance reserve the usual length for the last session of the day,
then within the session announce that the actual breakout time is half
that, the rest will be in one group.

Seems to me that the reflection time is of the greater value, and the
starting time together will happen on its own, so you have both.

				:- Doug. Germann