AW: questions, questions

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Mon Dec 18 07:40:44 PST 2006

Dear Ivana

There is a wonderful Open Space facilitator living in southern Spain,
Florian Fischer. He is German. Do you speak any German? He also speaks some
Spanish. He has helped me become an OS facilitator in mentoring me up to a
big OS event this last spring. Whenever I had a question, I could ask him by
email. We shared the money I got for facilitating the preparation group
meetings, thus he got paid for his help. We also meant to facilitate the
event together, he being my coach, but two days before the event, he had to
resign due to health reasons. “Whatever happens
”

Florian will now facilitate the self-organized workshop on learning about
Open Space from Jan. 12 – 15 near Berlin. Infos to be found on www.boscop.de
<http://www.boscop.de/> , “Lernwerkstätte”.  Two years ago, I took part in
such an event and loved the way OS can be learned these days – besides the
reading and my earlier experiences with OT-conferences in Open Space from
1989 onwards

So, as Harrison said, get the books, read the lists (there is a
german-speaking one too!), have a look on www.openspaceworldmap.org
<http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/>  and find out who else is there near
you. Go assist them. And find out in which field you would like to work,
make the necessary contacts, and go for it. I myself liked very much to be
helped by an experienced facilitator / coach in my first events. I also like
to be able to reflect on the process with my assistant(s). Whenever you have
a question along the way, post it on the list. There is always lots of
learning involved for everybody by the answers we all get to read.

Love, Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler Senn

Open Space Begleitung & Coaching

Kellersriedweg 8