Survey on Facilitator Archetypes and Shadows

Andrew Rixon andrew at anecdote.com.au
Sun Dec 17 15:59:14 PST 2006

Dear All,

Just a reminder about our facilitator archetypes and shadows survey. I will
leave the survey open over the Christmas period and look to closing it
around Jan 3rd. So plenty of time to get to it if you haven't already.
(We've had a great response rate, already having 145 respondents!)

You can take the survey by clicking the link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=596563033726

Again, I wish you all a very merry Christmas and fabulous new 2007!

Warm regards,

Andrew

PS- I've enjoyed reading the various posts on archetypes that have been
contributed. I will look to pulling together this work for broad
distribution in the new year.

--

Download our  <http://www.anecdote.com.au/anecdotecircles> "Ultimate guide
to Anecdote Circles"