more testing today

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Thu Dec 14 08:54:38 PST 2006

hi all,

jack the tech guy at boise state tells me he's wanting to run another
round of testing today.  he's upgrading the system that keeps a
*hourly* stream of *hundreds* of spam messages from hitting the list
and all of our mailboxes.  he's testing on our list, and a few others,
because we're big and active.

the testing happens at 4pm-530pm Central Time, 5pm eastern, 2pm in
california, and 10pm london... that's all the math i can manage just
now.  maybe we can send some test messages around that time, talk it
up a little bit, and see what happens.

we don't need LOTS of messages, but it would be good if at least a few
came through that time so we can see what happens.  if you have a real
burning question or comment, and it doesn't go through for some
reason, just try it again a little later.

seems the least we can do, tolerating and maybe helping out a bit with
this testing, for all the good use we get out of this system... over
the last decade!

many thanks, m

--

Michael Herman