which to give up - morning or evening news?

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Thu Dec 14 14:35:15 PST 2006

not sure this is possible - since we're interfacing with a traditional
conference, I can't just set my own arbitrary times that don't respect the
framework - I tried that in August and there were just too many
distractions.  We did morning news during a coffee break after a keynote and
people were too busy with coffee to come.  The closing was during another
coffee break and people wanted to get good seats for the keynote that would
follow.  Of course I'll squeeze in if I have to, but can't shave lunch and
expect anyone will pay any attention :-)

jabber: tedernst at gmail.com