which to give up - morning or evening news?

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Thu Dec 14 14:14:45 PST 2006

ted, surely you could do morn news as usual, shave lunch and the last
session by 15 mins each to scare up an evening 30 mins.  or find just
15 for the evening news time and let it naturally claim a bit more, on
the strength of its own momentum at the time?  mh

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

phone: 312-280-7838