My first Open Space without coffee breaks and snacks (long)

can uludag canuludag at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 06:39:39 PST 2006

i also trust that ost allways ends up with positive results
during Ramadan it also depends on how people fast.
if you are healthy, when you don't eat too much, sleep well and eat a light
dinner there's no problem for your works.
we have experienced many little ost gatherings for our arts center during
Ramadan and there wasn't anything as we can define as a problem. the events
were mostly for one day long, with people 2 upto 12, at least ten times we
gathered with Ost and the result is at the moment so satisfying for us. i
can say formyself Ost is even harder after dinner, for some hours (2 hours
minimum)

can

>From: Funda Oral <fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr>
>To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
>Subject: Re: My first Open Space  without coffee breaks and snacks (long)
>Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:19:20 +0200
>
>Dear Sebastian,
>
>Lots of congratulations for your courage. I think ost aways works.
>I am sure it has been a good experience for everybody and useful
>preparation
>for next ost.....
>
>and whatever happens.....
>
>I also suggest that fasting hours are not the best times to hold ost
>meetings.
>One reason i observe is that people's thinking ability decreases and
>another
>reason is they tend to be more tense.
>
>A better time to hold an ost meeting during Ramadan would be after the
>dinner,
>while they are more relaxed while teas and some sweets can be served during
>discussions.
>
>Regards,
>Funda
>

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Sebastian Umlauft" <s.ummi at web.de>

En etkili ve güvenilir PC Korumayi tercih edin, rahat edin!
http://www.msn.com.tr/security/