New Listserve OST joiner

York Martin Martin.York at uk.fujitsu.com
Fri Dec 8 04:07:37 PST 2006

Hello;

My name is Martin York and I'm based in Mancester UK. I have just joined
the list and am looking forward to sharing experiences and learning from
more experienced OST practitioners.

I hope I have observed appropriate netiquette and thought I'd check
first before posting about my own OST experience - I have just done my
first one and it was a bit "in at the deep end".

Could someone let me know whether I'm following the correct route before
I post more details?

Many thanks and look forward to sharing with you.

Regards,

Martin