OH HO

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Dec 7 15:45:39 PST 2006

Michael -- let me add my outrage, hilarity, and simple joy to your own.
Ralph did it once again. Told the truth, laid it on the table, let it all
hang out -- might I say Hang Out? Wonderful!

Ho,ho,ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html