AW: interactive organizations gathering in istanbul-the story-my story

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Dec 6 23:10:05 PST 2006

Douglas,

These people i invited in the last minute were all my close friends
who also work in different organizations.

They knew about ost for long time through me, it has been maybe
2 years i had been telling them about it.

They also knew about the iao conference for longtime.

They were aware of and they were also interested in ost.

The problem in Istanbul is that it's a highly populated city, the traffic is
terrible,
the speed of life and competition are high.

These people i contacted are very busy all the time.

So considering all these information, here are the answers to your
questions:
i invited 70 people at the last minute without payment, 50 said that they
would come at least for the opening,
25-30 people showed up at the opening, we were 15 the second
and the third day.

I see this as a successful ost event as one of the very first steps.

Funda