interactive organizations gathering in istanbul-the story-my story

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Tue Dec 5 02:24:26 PST 2006

Yana, you too...don't give up!...there were many nice people from ukrain at OsonOs in moscow..i am sure ost is spreading in ukrain.

Catherine, what a a wonderful story also yours! i am glad to hear that i am not the only crazy one spending so much time and energy
and money for ost without knowing exactly what i expect from it....did we ever meet? if not, looking forward to meeting you somewhere.

Beverly, i am so happy to be able to have given you some inspiration

Raffi, yes you're right steeeep by steeppppp....but i want to fly!

Joelle and Agneta, thanks for your support, friendship and best wishes.

I am on my way to many new ost projects now !

thanks everbody,
Funda