interactive organizations gathering in istanbul-the story-my story

Beverley Neff bev at cariboolinks.com
Sun Dec 3 13:22:59 PST 2006

Hi Funda,

Thank you so much for your account of the IAO gathering. Your hard work
and commitment inspires and reassures me as I prepare for a two-day
Open Space here on Saturna Island, Canada, in early March. OS is a
foreign concept to this community of 300 so all I can do is invite them
to experience being together in this creative, connecting way. Who
knows who will come? Who knows why we are called to do this? These
first steps at sharing a new way of working together will have
consequences we cannot imagine. It is the doing of it that matters.
Congratulations!

Beverley Neff
Saturna Island, Canada