interactive organizations gathering in istanbul-the story-my story

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Sun Dec 3 13:04:00 PST 2006

Funda,

I also want to join in congratulating you. I really wish I could have been
there. One step at a time, one step at a time!

Two practical aspects of inviting-
Next time I organize a conference, I want to try the practice of invitation
support as described onlist a few months ago.

Also, only after the Moscow OSonOS did i remember Michael (Pannwitz's)
admonition to "not try to hard" in organizing an OST meeting. Will keep
that in mind!

Open Space is a simple, but not an easy path!

Warmly,
raffi