Organizing incoming OS-list emails, was: Apologies To All

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Dec 17 08:43:13 PST 2006

I agree, I have created a special folder in my outlook and made rules that
help OS-list emails find there way there. Then I go in to have a look every
once in a while - and don?t get my inbox crammed - which would surely drive
me crazy! You shuld be able to find this opportunity under the "Tools"
menu - just try it out.
Warm regards
Thomas HErrmann