Fwd: Lift News December 2006

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Fri Dec 1 06:38:35 PST 2006

Hi there,
Here's an update on the two open space events I'VE Been doing for
London International Festival of Theatre towards their new Parliament
building . They've created a really nice site report on their
website. There's another one tomorrow. "Can Culture connect us?".
details below.
Best wishes
Phelim
Begin forwarded message: