colleagues and lurkers

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Dec 14 14:56:26 PST 2006

And by the way - Lisa - WHO is this "other colleague?" Some secret lurker?
An agent for the CIA? KGB? Throw off the covers! Bring them online!! Who
knows, they might even enjoy it??? And I am sure we would, as well :-)

Harrison

Yeah, I know - I always try to help these folks doing Open Space out there
in the world to know that if they just jump into OSLIST, they have a 24-hour
consulting / support / learning / cheering team on their side!

This particular person does not absorb information through text - so for her
it is not possible to communicate via a listserv.

But I welcome all CIA, KGB and other colleagues and agents to our little
OSLIST community.

Though throwing off the covers sounds really chilly during these cold winter
months.

I'm more for snuggling in, with a nice warm hat to cover my fuzzy little
head.

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator